Well data are often acquired in different formats, with different sampling rates, requiring appropriate processing for modern geological modeling. Geophysical and geological reservoir characterization both require specific log processing and editing, for example rock-typing from logs and cores, seismic signature analysis, and AVO feasibility analysis.
EasyTraceTM takes advantage of a true spreadsheet environment that offers advanced 1D data editing, analysis and processing functionalities to help geoscientists in their daily work. EasytraceTM is also plugged on the OpenFlow® platform and shares all its powerful capabilities with all the other OpenFlow SuiteTM applications.
EasyTrace™ is used on a daily basis by its users in many geoscientific workflows such as:
- Well log interpretation
- Seismic reservoir characterization
- Electrofacies and rock-typing
- Gross deposiitonal environment
- Source rock evaluation
Featuring a wide range of data import filters, EasyTrace™ allows the manipulation and analysis of any kind of data: continuous and discrete logs, core data (CCAL & SCAL), fracture data, markers, in time and depth domains. Its high number of functionalities and high level of interactivity between graphs, histograms or cross-plots allow for efficient data understanding and analysis.
Geophysical applications including:
- Sonic lig calibration with checkshots or VSP data
- AVO/AVA analysis and modeling
- Signal simulation
- Pore pressure prediction
- Rock physics and Biot-Gassmann fluid subtitution
Petrophysical applications including:
- Well log and core interpretation
- Electrofacies and rock-type classification
- Principal Component Analysis
- Saturation height modeling
- Total Organic Carbon estimation using conventional logs
EasyTraceTM is a natural pre-processing tool for different workflows such as electrofacies determination for matrix characterization, data preparation for lithoseismic inversion, fracture data analysis or plug data management like KrPc and classification for rock-typing.